We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you use this website.
We do update this Policy from time to time, the latest version is published on this page so please review this Policy regularly. If you have any questions regarding this Policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. View our Cookies Policy for further details.
Information that you voluntarily provide by filling in forms on our website. For example, when you register for information, or contact us via the "Contact us" page.
Information provided to us when you communicate with us through the website.
Full name and contact details (including your contact number, email and postal address)
Information relating to your identity where we are required by law to collect this to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Immigration Act
Information on your close connections where we are required to conduct conflicts of interests under regulatory obligations
Details about your areas of interest where we wish to send you marketing information about similar products and services
Your communications with us, including a record of the email or telephone correspondence created when you contact us as part of a product or service query
On what basis can we process your information?
The legal grounds under data protection legislation for processing your personal data are as follows:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you, for us to provide you with our products and services
- You have given us explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, namely 1) where you have given us consent to receive electronic marketing by us and/or 2) to process your Special Category Personal Data described above. You do not need to provide us with marketing consent in order to receive our services
- It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where our interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of affected individuals (such as you). To determine this we shall consider a number of factors, such as what you were told at the time you provided your data, what your expectations are about the processing of the data, the nature of the data, and the impact of the processing on you. Our legitimate interests include processing necessary to improve and to promote our services and product and to better understand our customers’ interests and knowledge of the property market and to administer the technical aspects of our service and products.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation; or in rare circumstances
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests); and/or
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for the following purposes:
To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
If you have previously received goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic area for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud prevention and reduce the risk of fraud.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
Third Party Links
Who you information will be shared with
We will pass your details to the following organisations (our “data processors”) who carry out certain activities on our behalf as part of us providing our services:
- North Devon Homes
- Anchorwood Limited
- Pearce Construction
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes without first obtaining your prior consent.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please write to us using the contact details below.